Sunday, September 5, 2010

Make Up Your Mind & Create Your Future.

Make Up Your Mind & Create Your Future, or put another way, the way you make your bed determines how you lie on it. I'd like to share with you the words I use to take charge of my life and to, 'make my bed'.


My One Command.
 Grounded
I am Grounded in faith. I am rooted in the planet that provides my nourishment, provides an anchor, and helps me to remain in a state of balanced sanity as I proceed on my journey.
Alignment
I am Aligned; my Body, my Mind and my Soul are in proper balance, blended in musical harmony creating a beautiful symphony.
Go To Theta
I go to Theta daily; in prayer and meditation to slow down my mental vibrations. I am in communication with who I am. I obey the mantra, Be still &  know thyself!
Center of The One Command
After the necessary work,
I enter the Center of the One Command at my core
Where my Universe awaits my Command
My Command is
I don’t know how, but ALL my good, ALL my Blessings are coming to me RIGHT NOW.
Including abundant financial resources for my Transfiguration Scholarship Fund.
my Light Of Pearl Foundation and my own personal accounts.
Expansion
My Universe expands with the Blessings received upon my command.
I expand and share all the good, all the blessings with all in my Universe
With a will to serve.
Gratitude
I am bestowed with the gift of Gratitude,
The Key which unlocks all blessings.
I am filled with Gratitude
I express
Eternal Gratitude
For all that is, all that has been & all that will be.

Selah
Praise God for His mercy, power, sustaining grace and sufficiency.

I developed this after reading Asara Lovejoy's beautiful book The One Command. If you would like to read more on how to take command of your life and create your future, See link below.

Be well,
PeaceWarrior.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    Just let you know that I have read the above information.It is beautifully written and inspiring.

    Thank you.

    Bin

    ReplyDelete