Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sian Welch & Wendy Ingraham - The Crawl - 1997



This is absolutely amazing!
This is why I bow down in total respect for ANYONE who completes an Ironman Triathlon!!!
Can you push yourself to this limit?  'Nuff respect to Sian and Wendy.


An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) consisting of a 2.4-mile (3.86 km) swim, a 112-mile (180.25 km) bike and a marathon (26 miles 385 yards, 42.195 km) run, raced in that order and without a break. Most Ironman events have a strict time limit of 17 hours to complete the race,




run because it’s my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I’m going where I’m going and I’m already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude.Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise... it's a consistent reward for victory!
 maalanyc


Be well,
PeaceWarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment